Master Thesis directed at Georgetown University’s Public Policy Institute(*)
- Estrada, Eduardo A. “Aid allocation and political ideology in Latin America and the Caribbean.” April 10, 2011.
- Nunez, Anamaria. “Unequal opportunities and development: measuring access to basic goods and services in Honduras.” April 10, 2011.
- Askew, Emily E. “Analyzing the determinants of state short-term debt issuance: does fiscal stress Influence the level of short-term municipal borrowing?” April 15, 2010.
- Berdigulova, Dinara. “The economic impact of financial development in different regions of Kazakhstan.” April 15, 2010.
- Ineichen, Adrian O. “Why did the south Korean won depreciate against the US dollar in the recent economic crisis and the Asian financial crisis 1997/98? Won-dollar exchange rate movements and the role of capital flows.” April 15, 2010.
- Jakubowski, Jonathan Robert. “Do criminal deportations affect homicide rates in Central America?” April 15, 2010.
- Jang, Hyein. “Civil society formation in east European countries and its policy implication for unified Korea.” April 15, 2010.
- Pollak, Leah M. industrial policy, land & ethnic conflict: is a forestry worker better off in the Chilean regions of the Araucanía and Los Rios than in alternative productive sectors? April 15, 2010.
- Vlajic, Julia Atini. “Does subsidized rice improve child welfare?: a study of the subsidized rice program, Raskin, in Indonesia” April 15, 2010.
(*)The name of the institute changed in 2011 to The McCourt School of Public Policy.